Saturday, December 10, 2011

Holiday Catch-Up

Boy am I behind on posting. I have so many classes, and with work and an unscheduled charity event, I haven't had a second to post anything. I did want to post my most recent Stamp Set of the Month Workshop. This month we used Lovely As a Tree. I really enjoyed this project, as did my clients.




Its a stand-alone card box with a small pocket for stamps. We also made a matching pen to include in the box. Isn't it adorable. One of my downline already made a similar card box full of baby boy thank you notes. This pattern for the card box is from Becky Roberts at Inking Idaho. Thanks Becky.

Then here are the four cards we made to go inside the card box.





True, we made all Christmas cards, but look at how different each card looks, and that was with using only one stamp set. Of course, each of my clients purchased the stamp set as part of this class (unless they had it already) so they were eager to go home and duplicate the cards.

Thanks for leaving a message to let me know that you stopped by!! I'll post my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack, Mini Card class, Simply Adorned Class and swaps soon.

No comments: