Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Share of 2011 SU Ribbons At a Fraction of the Price


Many of you have asked me to do a "share" of the new products in the new 2011 catalog, so I'm offering a "share" of some of the new ribbons in the 2011/2012 catalog. Each person will receive 34 yards of ribbon. I need a minimum of five people to do the share.

We are not allowed to post a Paypal button here on our blog for the share, so if you are interested in receiving a sampler of some of the new ribbons as described below, you will need to email me indicating your interest and include your Paypal email address. I will then send you a Paypal invoice as soon as I get a group of 5 people interested in the ribbon share. You can email me at kayleengc@att.net.

NEW 2011 RIBON SHARE DETAILS

Each person will receive the following new ribbon sampler:

1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon - page 195

- 2 yards Basic Black
- 2 yards Cherry Cobbler
- 2 yards Chocolate Chip
- 2 yards Elegant Eggplant
- 2 yards Marina Mist
- 2 yards Melon Mambo
- 2 yards More Mustard
- 2 yards Old Olive
- 2 yards Pretty in Pink
- 2 yards Tangerine Tango

3/8" Ruffled Ribbon - page 194

- 2 yards Calypso Coral
- 2 yards Island Indigo
- 2 yards Lucky Limeade
- 2 yards Pool Party
- 2 yards Wisteria Wonder

3/8" Denim Jean Ribbon - page 194

- 2 yards Artichoke
- 2 yards Blue Denim

Cost for all 34 yards of ribbon is $32.00 (includes shipping to you)

Instructions to Join the Share

Ribbon share only available to US addresses.

After emailing me at kayleengc@att.net with your interest in this share including your Paypal email address, your name, address and telephone number, I will confirm with you when I have a group of five people to share this ribbon. I will then email you a Paypal invoice and place an order from Stampin' Up! About a week later I will receive all the ribbon, divide it up and ship it out to each of you.

I will always do my best to get this product out to you as soon as possible.

Thank you, and please email me with any questions you have.

Kayleen Clements email: kayleengc@att.net

No comments: