Thursday, February 9, 2012

Stampin' Buffet!

I'll bet you all thought I disappeared. You know how it is when life gets in the way. I have soooo many cards to share and sooooo many projects to share....but catch up is really hard to do. I'll try to add some along the way, but what I really want to do is invite you all to join me for a Stampin' Up! card buffet!!

If you live in my area, you can either come February 17th at 6:30 p.m. or March 9th at 6:30 p.m. and make 12 cards for $20 (Palpal order) or for free with a $35 SU order. You're 12 cards includes envelopes.

Here's one sample...


Some are thank you cards, birthday cards, sympathy cards, baby cards, etc. All occasions. Want to join the fun? Click here which will take you to my free meet-up site. Sign up for free. Come stamp with us!

No comments: