Monday, June 22, 2009

So Excited!

I am so excited to start on this new venture, and I welcome any of you to join me as I create cards, gifts and possibly some scrap book pages. I am constantly inspired by the many talented people out there, and I hope through some of my own creations that you will also be inspired. As I am constantly in need of inspiration fuel, please feel free to drop me a line and direct me to check out your blog, or send me pictures of your creations.

Okay, a little background. I recently became a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and can't even tell you how much fun I have been having the last few weeks. I held my first two workshops this past week and found that yes, others enjoyed this craft as much as I do. One lady so much, in fact, that I think she may also decide to sign up as a Demonstrator. Although I won't try to post all of the cards I've made in the last few weeks, I will post my most recent creations, and/or my favorites. I am more than happy to share any techniques. Almost all of the materials used are from Stampin' Up, but not all. The simple fact that I am a new Demonstrator and am still building my stock explains my limited supply, but it also gives me a chance to use up my miscellaneous stock.

If you are interested in seeing what items Stampin' Up has to offer, don't hesitate to browse my Stampin' Up website at . Okay, here goes.








Okay, that is enough photos for now. I certainly don't want to overload the system with ALL of the cards I've been making, but I'll slowly add them as I go. Thanks for visiting.

No comments: