Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mother's Day Side Step Card

This year has been a challenge so far, especially when it comes time to do what I enjoy, namely crafting. But, I'm actually going to Stampin' Up's Convention this year so that motivated me to start working on my cards again. I'm making a number of what I like to think are pretty special cards that unfortunately I can't show until after convention, but I did want to post this Mother's Day card that I made for my Mom.


For measurements, ingredients and directions, go here. Like most people I'm sure, I go through periods of types of cards that I like to make. Right now I'm enjoying these unusual cards although I've seen some other beauties that I can't wait to start making and sharing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty insightful post. Never thought that it was this simple after all. I had spent a good deal of my time looking for someone to explain this subject clearly and you¡¯re the only one that ever did that. Kudos to you! Keep it up