Sunday, July 3, 2011

2011-2012 New Catalog is Out!!

That buzz you're hearing is all the new excitement surrounding the new Stampin' Up! Catalog. Yesterday I hosted an Open House in my home. Each lady that came not only received an adorable "firecracker" filled with a prize, but each also received a complimentary copy of the new IBC catalog in both English and Spanish. I always like to give out the Spanish version as well because there are some adorable stamp sets available in that catalog that you cannot find in the English version.

Here is the bowl of "firecrackers" full of prizes:


And here is the stack of new catalogs that were just waiting for homes:


Frustrated that you missed out on getting a free catalog? Join one of my Hostess Clubs and you will get a complimentary catalog. Two Hostess Clubs are forming now, but we need more members to kick them off.

Hostess Club

By joining a Hostess Club, you commit to purchasing a minimum of $25 of Stampin' Up! products per month for six months (before tax and shipping). In addition, you also get the following:

1. A free monthly workshop in my home. In my workshops you will make 5-6 cards/projects to take home. Here is a sample of the card we made in my Open House yesterday:


2. You will get access to a special on-line site which only those in the Hostess Club (and any guests they bring to any workshop) will be able to log-on to which will enable you to get the ingredients, dimensions and directions to any of the projects you just learned at my workshop for that month.

3. Learn a new technique each month. Each workshop I teach a new technique. We will create a "technique card" that includes the directions in which you will place on a ring provided by me. Then we will put that technique into practice by using that same technique in a card or project for you to take home.

4. A complimentary copy of the current IBC catalog in English, Spanish and the current mini catalog.

5. You get the hostess benefits for one of the six months! One of those six months you play the hostess. This is a great time to bring in as many outside orders as you can or invite your friends to come to the workshop that month. As hostess, you will receive all of the credits to earn free product from the catalog. All that is required of you, in addition to your minimum $25 purchase, is that you provide light refreshments.

All workshops are scheduled to be in my home unless you would like to host your month in your home.

Contact me at 713-494-3214 or kayleengc@att.net if are interested in joining a Hostess Club.

If you would like to attend any of my future regular workshops and/or special project workshops, join my free meet-up site. Its a great way to get notices of upcoming activities.

No comments: