Saturday, August 13, 2011

Falling Leaves Thanksgiving Card

Okay, I can't resist sharing another card taught in my class today, just because I think it is such a beautiful fall card -- a Thanksgiving card...


I don't know if the picture does this card justice, but to see the glittery leaves, it is really beautiful. I think my customers were a little disappointed at first when they heard we were going to make a Thanksgiving card, but they were pretty excited by the time we had finished. One of my clients was pretty excited thinking of all the different kinds of cards she could make with this design...Thank you cards, birthday cards, etc.

Here is the inside of the card:


Simple, fast and pretty. That's my kind of card. To get the full credit of the original designer, ingredients, measurements and directions, click here.

Let me know if you have some ideas on other ways to alter this card.

No comments: