Saturday, August 13, 2011

Jump on Holiday Cards

Today I taught a class on Holiday cards. We made a Halloween card, Thanksgiving card, Jewish card and a few Christmas cards. Here is my favorite. I'll post the others later with the directions.



This is a take off another card I've done in the past. One of my customers asked if I would make the same card, but with a Christmas theme. What is more Chrismassy than Poinsettias? If you would like directions to make this card, click here.

Thanks for coming by for a visit. Please leave a message to let me know you were here. I'll be posting more of my holiday cards over the next few days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've made these before, but love that you made them for Christmas - beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Michelle

Brenda P. said...

I'm so sorry that I missed this workshop, but thanks for posting the directions because I'm definitely making this one.

Unknown said...

What an adorable idea!
~Shawnie B.
www.CardsByShawni.com