Monday, October 3, 2011

I Love Halloween -- BOO!!!

I love Halloween. So many people don't for various reasons, and I can appreciate their views. For that reason I've never had a class solely on Halloween projects, but this year I am. I am so excited about these two projects that even though my class is not until next week, I wanted to go ahead and show them.



Isn't this just so darn cute!! Last year I did a Christmas card with this technique. I will definitely list the credits, ingredients, measurements and directions, but not until after my class next week. Check back for updates to get this link. Okay, here's the link to make the card.

Next, is a project I'm really excited about!!!



Now this is a project you will want to make someone who is really special. Not because it is difficult, because it is really, really easy. But you'll want to make it for someone special because its pretty large. It will definitely hold a bundle of candy. Again, check back next week and I'll list all the ingredients and the link to get the template. If you are in Houston, then sign up for my class at http://www.meetup.com/Stampin-n-Stuff/ and come make these and other really fun projects. Here is the link for the directions, templates, ingredients, etc.

Don't forget to leave a comment. Let me know that you stopped by. If you have some really cute Halloween projects on your blog, leave me a note and your blog address and I'll come visit. I'd LOVE to see them.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I love the coffin and wondered if you would post where to get the tutorial! Thanks so much!

Laura Sasser said...

You did a fantastic job. Well done. I can't wait to try these two projects. Thank you for sharing.