Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pilot Stamp Camp - Christmas Cards

I held my first stamp camp this past week. These are the cards:


This first card was hands down the favorite, and clearly one of the easiest cards. One thing I discovered that when trying to hold a stamp camp during a work night, they need to be more simple so that we can get through them. For credits, ingredients, measurements and directions to this card, click here.


This card is very hard to photograph, but it is really beautiful in person. For credits, ingredients, measurements and directions to this card, click here.



This is another card that is absolutely beautiful to see it in person. I had just received this in a Holiday Mini swap with a bunch of demonstrators when I was putting this class together and I think I added it just because I wanted to make it myself so badly!! For credits, ingredients, measurements and directions to this card, click here.


This is another version of a card I had previously made that I had hoped would be faster. Not really a card that should be included in a stamp camp -- still too many little pieces, although I think my ladies still liked making it. For credits, ingredients, measurements and directions to this card, click here.


Finally, the easiest and fastest card by far was this Big Die Cut Card. Sooooooo cute. For credits, ingredients, measurements and directions to this card, click here.

Leave me a message and let me know you stopped by. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Autumn Mist said...

These cards are all so fab, but I like the third one best (with the music notes on).

Carey said...

Oh I wish I could have been there. I love all of them. Thanks for the inspiration and sharing all the directions.

Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy (the swap eating doggy)

Ohana in Bend said...

very beautiful cards! when my upline was active, we always made 4 cards and one layout. our group included demos and customers, all avid stampers, so the night went well. still, the night is long when held on a week night.