Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Card Caddy Boxes

A class I have been wanting to host for sometime has been the altered lunch tin Card Caddy Class. Although it was a small class, it was fun. My two ladies both chose the same Berry Blossoms DSP paper for their card caddy boxes, yet look how different they are.



Since it was a small class, I decided to make one right alongside of them. I made my with a baby theme. I decided I would fill it with handmade baby cards and give it to my Mom for Christmas. She loves giving handmade cards, and what a cute way to save all one genre.


The directions for the altered tin can be found on Splitcoaststampers and are very easy to follow.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

very pretty!! where did you find your tins?

Kayleen said...

I found the tins at Hobby Lobby for about $6.50 each.