Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Swaps, swaps and more swaps

I am the worst at procrastinating it seems. Well, I am the older I get anyway. I always seem to wait until the last minute to finish my swaps (not because I don't want to, but because I keep overloading myself) and then having to FedEx them off somewhere. It is always worth it when I get my cards in though. This is a card that I am, yes, FedExing off tomorrow for a New Holiday Mini swap:


For credits, ingredients, measurements and directions, go here.

I am also hosting a major swap -- a swap amongst SU Demos of all the stamp sets in the new Caddy! Quite an undertaking. We've missed the deadline big time due to so many ladies being affected by the hurricane. Here is what my front room looks like right now!


Yes, sorting through these swaps is pretty monumental, but fun too. I didn't get home until late and so I was only able to swap three sections tonight. I am teaching a class tomorrow night and hope to get a few more out then.

If you would like to be part of a swap (you don't have to be a demo), then drop me a message about what kind of swap you would like to be in. I was thinking about hosting a 3 x 3 mini card swap. Anyone interested??

No comments: