Friday, August 28, 2009

3-D Objects

I've been wanting to make both of these 3-D projects ever since I saw them. Well, I finally made it by the store to pick up some Modge Podge today and I finally got my Graveyard Gala stamp set in.

I first saw these card tin boxes at my Upline's home and have been asking her to do her workshop on them. She has been so busy what with her new job, etc., so I finally found them on Splitcoaststampers and ordered the tin in. It was so much fun to make. This is just my first stab at it. I am still working on the index cards on the inside and want to order the pens that you put matching DSP paper in to attach to the inside lid. Emily Giovanni wrote the tutorial.

Ingredients:
Stamps: Schoolbook Serif Alphabet
Ink: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Parisian Breeze DSP, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
Stamps: 5-Petal Flower, 1/2" Circle, Scallop Edge
Ribbon: Double Stitched Chocolate chip
Other: Acrylic Paint, Modge Podge, Glue Dogs, Stamp-a-Ma-Jig, Sponge, Template

Then when I saw this adorable (can you use adorable when referencing a tombstone?) matchbox tombstone designed by Sandi MacIver.

Ingredients:
Stamps: Graveyard Gala, Halloween Hoot
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Old Olive, Only Orange, Cast-A-Spell DSP
Ribbon: Old Olive Striped Grosgrain
Other: Big Shot, Matchbox Die Cut, Scissors, Dimensionals, SNAIL

No comments: