Saturday, August 29, 2009

Inspired by Penny Ginnery, Mini Purse Favor Project

I was so inspired by Penny Ginnery's Medallion card that I couldn't resist playing with this much loved background stamp again. Penny suggested stamping on glossy paper, and I'll admit it makes a big difference. Even my husband noticed and loved the difference. Ingredients below.

Ingredients:
Stamps: Medallion, Kind & Caring Thoughts
Ink: Cameo Coral, So Saffron, Ballet Blue
Paper: So Saffron, Ballet Blue, Glossy White
Other: Sponge, 5/16" Neutral Brad, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, SNAIL

I also love this month's Stampin' Up! project and finally sat down to make it. So easy and quick and would be perfect for little favor bags for a little girl's birthday party.

Ingredients:
Stamps: Bugs & Kisses
Ink: So Saffron
Paper: So Saffron DSP, Whisper White, Bashful Blue
Punches: 3/16" Corner Rounder, 3/4" Circle
Ribbon: Certainly Celery 5/8" Grosgrain
Other: Template, Red Line Tape, Crystal Effect, Button Latte, Dimensional, Velcro Spot, Scissors, Stylus

5 comments:

Penny Ginnery said...

Great job Kayleen! I like it. I'm glad my card was an inspiration to you to get that Medallion stamp out and play.

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

Your card and purse are lovely, TFS! is there a template somewhere I could find for this purse! it is so cute - I love your Medallion cards! the colour on the Medallion looks so lovely and warm! specially when it is cold here in England! Hugs always!

Kayleen said...

Hi Germaine -- I couldn't figure out how to get a message to you so I hope you catch my reply here. The template for the little purse is under Patterns in the Demos section of the Stampin' Up! website. Hope that helps.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

cauggiciencig
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/lactose-intolerance-lactase-deficiency]lactose intolerance lactase deficiency[/url]
SketlySluck