Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Some new Designs

Casing again. Today I saw an adorable card on the Stampers Showcase on the Stampin' Up! website that I had to case. Although I didn't get the measurements exactly right, I still think it came out cute. I'll try it again with some different colors and tweak it until I get the measurements right. This card was designed by Juanita Crain, but I don't know if she has a blog or not. I did a search without luck. I'll be happy to send out the measurements on my card if you like, but the ingredient list is below. You might want to wait until I make it again with the correct measurements though.


Ingredients:
Stamps: Puns from the Past
Ink: Basic Black and Basic Black Marker
Paper: Cameo Coral, Real Red, Whisper White, Pink Flamingo DSP
Other: Square Fire Rhinestone Brad, Ruler, Stamp-a-ma-jig

I was also playing around with my new All In the Family Stamp set and came up with this little quickie!

Ingredients:
Stamps: All In the Family, Warm Words
Ink: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue Marker
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Punches: Full Heart, Word Window, Modern Label
Ribbon: Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain
Other: Big Shot, Movers and Shapers, Punch Windows

Darn it, I was going to post two other cards I've made but I just realized they are from the new Holiday Mini which will be coming out soon to the public...so no peeking yet. I'll post them in September!

No comments: