Friday, August 7, 2009

Casing...A Sad State

Its a pretty sad thing when, upon finding that at 2:00 a.m. I can't fall back asleep I get up, get a drink of water, and then think I'll just check and see if there are any e-mails when I come across a photo of this adorable bunny card sent straight from convention. Do you think I can go back to sleep. Heck no! I had to case the card immediately. I know. Pitiful. Anyway, here she is...

Ingredients:
Stamps: None
Ink: Regal Rose, Black Marker, White Gel Pen
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty In Pink, Only Orange, Glorious Green, Rose Red, Basic Black
Ribbon: Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain
Punches: Wide Oval, Large Oval, 1/2" Circle, small heart in Heart to Heart, 5-Petal Flower, Large Heart in Heart to Heart (cut in half for carrot), Scallop Circle
Other: SNAIL, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Button Sherbet, Big Shot, Top Note Die Cut

Then I also came across this adorable, and very simple, little baby card that I couldn't resist making. This was designed by Angela Jones.

Ingredients:
Stamps: Out of the Box, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Sahara Sand, Bashful Blue
Paper: Kraft, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue DSP
Ribbon: Bashful Blue 1/4" Grosgrain
Other: SNAIL, Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig

No comments: