Saturday, August 1, 2009

Inspired by others....

I love to be inspired by other crafters, and one of my favorite designers has to be Gretchen Barron. You can see the card that I cased from her here that I have worked up for one of my upcoming workshops. I didn't have all the stamps sets that she used, so I just used what I happened to have on hand.



One of the retired sets I have recently purchased is called Butterfly of Happiness. Here are two cards that I've made with it.



I'm always trying to come up with new Hostess gifts and I found a great tutorial for this 3 x 3 box. I can't find where I put the code for it now, but I'll add it once I find it. It was very easy to do, even though for some reason the lid of my box came out way too big. I need to look at the directions again and see where I went wrong. Oh well, first time out at bat.

No comments: