Sunday, August 30, 2009

Holiday Mini Cards - More

Playing around with some more of my Holiday mini pre-orders tonight. I was trying to make at least one sample from each pre-item I purchased to have available for my workshop this coming Tuesday night -- September 1st. Here are two of them.

Ingredients:
Stamps: Beary Nice Wishes
Ink: Cameo Coral
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Cameo Coral, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Pink Flamingo DSP
Punches: Modern Label
Other: Big Shot, Stampin' Up! Bear Bigz Die, Beary Essentials Bigz Die, Beary Girl Sizzlit Die


Ingredients:
Stamps: Serene Snowflakes, Simple Snowflake, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Silver
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Brushed Silver, Bordering Blue
Punches: Snowflake, Modern Label, Word Window
Other: Frost White Shimmer Paint, Sponge, Silver Rhinestone (from Pretties Kit), Dimensionals

Finally, I had a workshop today and I thought it would be a great time for us to play with my new Elegant Bouquet embossing folder. My clients were thrilled to get to play with it. These are what they made.

Ingredients:
Stamps: Great Friend
Ink: Apricot Appeal
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Taken with Teal, Very Vanilla
Punches: Designer Label
Other: Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder, Pastels, Vanilla Hodpodge Hardware and Brads

No comments: