Saturday, July 18, 2009

411 Sketch Challenge

I decided to try my hand at entering into a Sketch Challenge as it really makes me think outside the box. The organizer of this Sketch Challenge is called 411 and they are a high energy bunch of individuals who are constantly cranking out great ideas and issuing challenges. I haven't had the nerve to do a challenge until now.

This is what I came up with.

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip, Dusty Durango
Paper: Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Bermuda Bay, Summer Sun
Die Cuts: Top Note, Birds & Branches
Other: Brayer, Dimensionals, Word Window Punch
On another note, I was glad to hear the good news from my Upline that she landed an awesome job. I wanted to send her something to mark the occasion so I thought that I would send her an unusual card.


Stamps: Congrats, Crazy for Cupcakes, A Little Birdie Told Me, Circus Circle
Then finally, a card that I cased from Denise Jorgensen that I liked so much I just had to whip one out.

Stamps: Asian Artistry
Ink: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, and Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry Markers
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry
Ribbon: Crushed Curry Polka Dot Grosgrain

No comments: