Friday, July 10, 2009

Babies and Christmas in July!

What is it about baby cards that are just so stinkin' cute! Its funny, I joined Stampin' Up! because I loved their rubber stamps, but I had no idea that I would become a punch-a-holic. Gosh I love playing with these punches as you can see from these two cards I've made. I'd love to hear what you think about them. Both were inspired from various other cards I've seen lest you think that I am truly that creative. Not yet....




Plus, here are a couple of other cards I've been playing around with. I'm not totally sold on them yet, but I think they hold promise. Feel free to give advice as to how to make them "pop" more. I think my biggest problem often has to do with color choices. As a new demonstrator, my paper stock is still on the low side so I vary it as much as I can. I'm adding a variety as quickly as I can afford. It is so much fun though!


No comments: