Monday, July 6, 2009

Some new cards

With the Fourth of July holiday weekend I thought I'd have lots of time to work on cards, but surprisingly I just wasn't that motivated. I actually spent most of that time on research for ideas to kick my creative mojo into gear. I did come across some really cute ideas that I hope to start implementing into my workshops soon. Of the three cards below, the third one I just love as an all-around occasion card so I will definitely be teaching that one in my workshop. Also because it implements the newest colors and the newest rubber stamps. The jury is still out on the other two cards.

By the way, I still have room in my workshop tomorrow evening if anyone would like to join us. For $20 you will learn new techniques and make four cards to take home. We have a lot of fun and all are welcomed. I just need advanced notice though so that I can pre-cut the cardstock. If you are interested, just go and sign up at http//www.meetup.com/Stampin-n-Stuff/.



No comments: