Thursday, July 9, 2009

Cards for Upcoming Workshops

I've been having fun again playing with my rubber stamps and punches (do we ever really grow up)? Thanks to all of the wonderful talent out there to constantly inspire me, I wanted to share some of these cards:


I had more fun making this precious little card. It is surprisingly easy and I love having an excuse to use the coordinating envelopes. Andrea Walford is an amazing designer and she shows you how to make this card step-by-step on her blog. We will also be making one of these cute little devils in my workshops that I hold bi-monthly in my home. To join my notification list of upcoming workshops, just click on the join button to be added to my on-line complimentary distribution list.


This stamp set is so versatile I'm thinking of building a workshop around it. This is just one example but I plan on posting many more. There are tons of different kinds of stamps in this Crazy For Cupcakes set.


And finally, this is from the stamp set called Garden Whimsey, yet another set that is so full of choices that you could make tons of different kinds of cards with it. Here is where you go to see the original design. I just received eyelet edge and my scallop edge punches so I think I will make it again. I also forgot to add the cute paper piercing detail so that gives me the perfect excuse to play with this card again, and again, and again....

No comments: