Monday, July 13, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

I have been a busy, busy girl. I have had so much fun getting inspiration from others and making my own cards either from casing their ideas or altering them to suit my own. I'm especially excited about the card box holder that I've learn to make. I received this template from fabulous Deanna Wolfe. Isn't this adorable! These are (for the time being) going to be my hostess gifts.

And I love, love, love this adorable BBQ card that I cased from Connie Babbert.

Connie also gave me the idea for this Morning Glory card below.

Finally, these last two cards were inspired (and originally designed by) Heidi Sorg. Now I'm not as excited about the first rose and pink card. Heidi's is beautiful, but mine didn't come out quite right and I'm not exactly sure why. I think I'm going to try it again, but try painting it on the backside to give it a stained glass effect. We'll see.

I think the strawberries are just so cute -- and so easy to do. My husband thought it looked really complicated. If he only knew.

Finally, a card I made to concentrate on the technique called "Spotlighting" for my Technique classes I will be offering.

Have a great week!

No comments: