Thursday, July 2, 2009

Upcoming Workshop Designs

I've been so inspired by all the fabulous work I see out there that I worked on these cards. I'm hoping to use them for following workshops. Maybe not all of them. I'm curious as to which cards people would like to learn. I tried a different technique on each one so that I could be comfortable in teaching as well as to see the difference. Some of the cards I made multiple copies just alternating the techniques.

The first two are really favorites of mine. This Stampin Up set is called Inspired By Nature. I love the sunset card. My upline told me how to obtain that technique by using baby wipes! I love it!
























I used SU Markers for this second Inspired By Nature card.
























This adorable little gift bag was made with my Big Shot. Now I can't wait until I need some party favors.
























This cute little card used a retired stamp set called A Little Birdie Told Me. I will probably still prepare this card to be made in my workshops (at least the workshops where they take everything they make home with them) as I think it is so cute.

























This little Purse Card was made with Bigz Top Notes on the Big Shot. It could not have been easier and is one I will definitely be teaching in my workshops.
























Finally, yet another retired set, but I saw this technique on some blog and can't remember where now. Actually, I may have even seen it in the SU catalog, but I thought it was a cute idea. This one is a little bit more labor intensive. It was fun and easy, but I think I will hold off on teaching this card until I have some students who have attended some of my classes and I feel they are ready.


I went out and bought more baby wipes so that I can experiment more with that technique. I am also going to be sure and take advantage of the weekly sales that SU is offering so I placed an order this evening so that I could get the scalloped edge punch. I've been wanting it. I think it looks so good when it is used on a card.

I've retaken all of the photographs of these cards as the photos I have posted here are not very good. My camera is acting up and I'm using my husband's camera and of course, he can't find the cord to it. So, I've retaken all the pictures with the good camera and will go and have them put on a disc tomorrow so that I can load them onto my computer. What a pain.

No comments: